Originally uploaded by Ms. Ann O’Malley
It’s been quite awhile since I blogged. It’s hard to find the time to sit and do it, though, and I haven’t been knitting a whole lot lately. Now that it’s fall, I’ve been more in the mood to start doing it again.
This is my latest WIP. This is a pair of gloves I am working on that I hopefully will finish in the next two weeks. They will go with the hat I knit for my son last winter. Unfortunately, I didn’t know how to work the orange stripe into these, so they are just plain black. I started these in June, and then I put them away for awhile.
As you can see, I am almost done with them. The first one turned out okay, but the second one is turning out much better. Gloves are kind of intimidating, but these are actually a lot easier than they look.